Shade: Light 10
1. Fair skin tones such as NC 20 or NC 25
2. Covering minor blemishes
3. Covering fine lines
4. Brightening under eye area
4.8 /5 – Nice and sturdy tube that comes with an applicator which makes dotting of concealer effortless.
4.5/5 – Watery as in it is a liquid concealer which is not all that pigmented but provides a fine coverage. Blends easily because of the texture.
3. Lasting Power:
4.8/5 – Lasting power is great and almost comparable to any thick creamy concealer.
4. Shade Color:
4/5 – This shade mentioned in this review is great for fair skin tones but there isn’t a wide shade range for various other skin tones.
5. Overall Rating:
4.5/5 – Overall a nice concealer that is lightweight and provides minimal coverage.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but with limitations.
Why do I commend it?
I recommend it if you don’t have any major blemishes or fine lines to hide. It does not crease at all and lasts a decent amount of time but if you have massive blemishes or redness to hide then this is not something for you. If you have to add brightness to your under eye area and want to look fresh and awake then this is great as it is lightweight for daily wear.
Why is it a hit?
- Brightens under eye area
- Does not crease
- Decent lasting power
- Evens out the skin
- Dermatologist &Ophthalmologist tested
- Doesn’t clog pores
Why is it a miss?
- Does not cover massive redness
- Not all that great for hiding acne spots or major blemishes
- Does not cover really bad dark circles
- If you have problematic skin
- If you have age spots that need full coverage
- If you have blemishes and massive redness to hide
Brace it with:
- Any full coverage foundation
- Light weight powder or full coverage powder foundation for daily wear
- High definition concealer setting powder
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, SorbitanIsostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, DisteardimoniumHectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply