Brand Name: MAC
Shade: Pink Plaid (Blue toned pink)
Priced at: $17 excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 5/5
Do we really need to talk about MAC packaging? 😀
- Comes in black card packing
- The all over black bullets are quite appealing with not a lot going on in terms of design
- MAC written in silver all over the cap bottom adds a touch class to it
What I like about MAC MATTE LIPSTICK “PINK PLAID”?
- Beautiful blue tones pink that looks so pretty on NC 20
- A soft pink that instantly changes your makeup game
- The only blue toned pink lipstick that doesn’t make me look washed out
- Can easily be worn to work
- Great lasting power
- Does not dry out lips
- Great pigmentation
What I don’t like about MAC MATTE LIPSTICK “PINK PLAID”?
Absolutely love it so nothing that I don’t like.
My thoughts on MAC MATTE LIPSTICK “PINK PLAID”
As it happens with me with so many products I buy that I initially don’t like them but I end up LOVING them later so that’s why I never review immediately and take my time to adjust. I didn’t like the color initially and thought I’ve wasted $34 as I got 2 lipsticks together and in case of the other one yes, I did waste my precious $17 because I hated that one. I have reviewed that here, please check. I absolutely love Pink Plaid for everyday wear as this is exactly the nude pink shade I had always wanted. I thought this would wash me out but it didn’t as I am NC 20. Highly recommend this color for NC 15 TO NC 25.
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News