Luscious Signature Lipstick (No. 13)
Brand: Luscious Cosmetics
Shade: Coral Pink – No. 13
1. Fair skin tones with pale undertones &
2. Asian skin tones especially NC 20 TO 25.
1. Packaging: 4.5/5 – Could have been more stylish.
2. Texture: 3.5/5 – Lipstick melted within 2 days. Can’t stand warm temperature.
3. Lasting Power: 4/5 – Okish; lasts for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Shade Color: 5/5 – Awesome for those looking for basic nude shades for daily wear.
5. Overall Rating: 4.3/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but a lot needs to be improved.
Please note: Overall rating is calculated by adding up individual ratings.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, by all means.
Why do I commend it?
Because the color looks so amazing on Asian skin that it makes me want to ignore how bad the texture is. I literally fixed it with a toothpick to keep it going.
*The technique to fix broken lipstick with toothpick is explained in this post.*
Why is it a hit?
- Perfect nude shade for daily wear.
- Creamy yet matte.
- Well pigmented. All you need is one stroke and you are done.
Why is it a miss?
- Breaks easily.
- If you have dark skin tone above NC 25 to be exact.
- If you don’t like shades that are not all that prominent.
Brace it with:
- Nude or smokey eyes.
- Well done lashes.
- Matte blush in nude shade.
- No shimmer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, EthylhexylPalmitate, Ozokerite, Squalane, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), (Iron Oxides), (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides CI (77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 27 Lake (CI-45410).
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News