Brand Name: L.A Girl
Shade: Creamy Beige
Overall Rating: 5/5
- Comes in a nice squeeze tube with a bristle applicator attached on top for application
- Travel friendly tube
- Awesome packaging for the price
What I like about L.A GIRL PRO CONCEAL CONCEALER?
- Great coverage
- Does not crease
- Lightweight texture
- User friendly packaging
- Offers buildable coverage
- Blends to a nice matte finish
- Conceals dark circles instantly
- Lasts for a long time (for about 7 to 8 hours)
- Also great for applying as a base over brightening concealer
What I don’t like about L.A GIRL PRO CONCEAL CONCEALER?
- I absolutely love this concealer so there is nothing to not like about this baby!
I have been a huge fan of stick concealers and have tried a number of concealers over a period of time form high end to low end ones. I had heard a lot about L.A GIRL PRO CONCEAL a lot from some of the very influential YouTubers, bloggers, friends and family members so one I was ordering morphe brushes I thought it is such an expensive products let’s just add this to basket too since everyone is raving about it. I must say I am very happy since the day I have started using it. It’s magical at such a low price. I use it to concealer my dark circles and to even out my under eye area. Once done with applying one coat of this concealer I go with my regular Urban Decay brightening concealer and voila! My under eye area is flawless for approximately 10 hours. I finish it with NYX banana powder and tada!
What is it made of?
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News