Brand Name: JOSIE MARAN
Finish: Luminousand dewy
Ideal for: Dry, normal and even combination skin
Priced at:$28 excluding taxes
- Comes in a very nice luxurious feeling card box with wooden print all over it
- Simple but very elegant packaging with a beautiful gold logo in the center on the outer packaging
- When you open the spray is nicely held in a beautiful royal blue colored card
- The actual spray comes in a very unique bottle in such a nice Ombre effect light blue shade
- Different packaging from the cousin products of similar type such as Smashbox primer water, MAC fix+, NYX, Urban Decay etc.
- Comes with a pump that evenly spreads the mist all over the face without moving your makeup
What I like about Josie Maran Argan Illuminating Wand ?
- Adds such a beautiful luminosity to the skin
- Acts as a great luminous primer
- Instantly adds such a healthy luminosity that your skin looks naturally healthy and glowing
- Does not contain excessive alcohol
- Does not dry out skin in the long run
- Great for spraying over compact powders
- Does not budge the actual makeup
- Sprays evenly all over the face
What I don’t like about Josie Maran Argan Illuminating Wand ?
- Pricey for the quantity you get
My thoughts on Josie Maran Argan Illuminating Wand
I am all about the glow life. I can have my face drenched in a liquid highlighter without any regrets or care about what the world is going to think. I love luminosity, glow and dewiness so much that I don’t care what people at work think, I would still come concealed in loads of highlighter. I have insane amount of highlighters lying in my vanity from liquid to powders to stick to sprays. I even have some dewy finish sprays but this one out of all the dewy finish sprays I own, gets the job done perfectly by adding a natural and healthy luminosity to my face. It makes my face look healthy and luminous but not overly glowey like most powder highlighters do, so it is great for everyday use for going to work but I won’t do that because it is super pricey which is very disappointing for me. I will make sure that this trial size last ages for me. I was expecting it to be a regular dewy spray but it is way more than that. It is a primer, a luminosity agent and a setting mist all in one that makes your face look naturally luminous.
Remember to shake well before use!
What is it made of?
Water, Glycerin, Squalane (Olive Origin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Inositol (Rice Extract), Algae Extract, Sericin (Silk Extract), GlycyrrhizaGlabra Licorice Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, ChondrusCrispus (Red Algae) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, ZizyphusJujuba Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum (Thyme) Extract, ScutellariaBaicalensis Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Sodium LauroylLactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance (Natural), Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
By : Natural Health News