Recipe: Almond-Pineapple Smoothie
What Do You Need?
- 1/2 cup (8 floz) Plain Yogurt (Whole Milk)
- 2 1/2 oz Pineapple
- 20 whole Blanched & Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 cup Pure Almond Milk – Unsweetened Original
How Do You Make It?
- You can substitute any other fruits or nuts for the pineapple and almonds to prepare this perfect breakfast smoothie
- Just make sure that you are using 100% fresh fruits be it pineapple or any other fruit you opt
- Canned pineapple is not an ideal choice because it is dipped in sugar which would just add to the calories and carbs
- Combine the yogurt, pineapple, almonds and almond milk in a blender and purée until smooth and creamy
- Your perfect breakfast smoothie is ready
- Serve it cold
How Many Calories Would You Consume With This?
Good to Know!
Having a cold huge glass of yoghurt smoothie instantly refreshes the senses and prepares you for the day like no other drink can. It works better than tea or coffee for those addicted to caffeine. You can simply replace your morning tea or coffee with a glass of your favorite fruit smoothie prepared in yoghurt. We all know that both yoghurt and fruits serve unlimited benefits which a caffeinated drink can’t.
By : Natural Health News