Brand Name: CAUDALIE
Skin type: Normal, combination, oily
Purpose: Brightening and fading dark spots
Overall Rating: 4.3/5
- Comes in a standard white tube in size 1.3 oz priced at $59 at Sephora
- Designed simply in white and silver that represent calmness and the renewal process (white represents cleanliness and newness)
What I like about CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT CELL RENEWAL NIGHT CREAM?
- It doesn’t make my face greasy
- Such a lovely herb like scent that is soothing before calling it a night
- Does not cause any breakouts
- Little goes a long way
- Makes my skin super soft and rejuvenated
- Makes face fresh upon wash in the morning
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Fades left over acne scars gradually
- Very lightweight
- Safe to use that makes me feel at ease as it is formulated without the following:
- Synthetic Dyes
What I don’t like about CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT CELL RENEWAL NIGHT CREAM?
- Pricey for the amount of product
- Not great for dry skin types
- Not great for summers as it causes sweating
My thoughts on CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT CELL RENEWAL NIGHT CREAM?
It’s been a while since I started using this product AGAIN. The reason why I added “AGAIN” is because I tried it in summers a month ago but it just didn’t work back then as it causes my face to sweat as soon as I apply it. Don’t know if it’s just me or the product works that way. I’d be happily using it in winters as now when I apply it does cause sweating but since the weather is fine it just goes away in some time on its own. During summers the actual product just used to wash away in the initial minutes of applying it but now it sweats for some time and dries on its own so there isn’t any major wash off of the actual product.
I am seeing results gradually with this product. I had left over acne marks all over my face as I had a major breakout few days back and they are fading with regular use of this cream. It’s been around 12 days since I am religiously using it and I am definitely seeing results. When I get up in the morning my complexion is slightly darker but when I wash my face it gets glowing and looks much brighter than the previous day. This shows that it does its job all night and renews skin cells while it is on the skin. I will come back with an update right here if I see more results with this one. Keep an eye out here every 15 days.
UPDATE: Will come soon
What is it made of?
- Patented Viniferine 500ppm
- Glycolic Acid
- Papaya Enzyme
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, IsononylIsononanoate, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter Extract*, Cetyl Alcohol*, VitisVinifera Grape Seed Oil*, CaprylicCapric Triglyceride*, Peg-20 Stearate*, Glycolic Acid, Squalane*, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Bisabolol*, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide*, Arginine, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carbomer/Papain Crosspolymer*, Sodium Phytate*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol*, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin*, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Plant Origin.
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply