Brand Name: CLINIQUE
Skin type: Oily and combination
Purpose: Skin hydration & brightening
Overall Rating: 5/5
- Very unique frosted glass bottle with a pump which is + and adds extra points to the packaging rewards
- Looks absolutely amazing lying on your vanity
- Very convenient to dispense and control the amount of product
- Also comes in a smaller size in tube form
- The tube itself is so matte and soft that you can literally feel that this product would make your face that soft too
- Cannot stop touching the tube because it is sooooo soft aahhh!!
- Absolutely love the packaging
What I like about CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT
- Does not cause breakouts
- Gets absorbed into the skin instantly
- Does not make your face greasy at all
- Does not clog pores
- Makes skin super soft and smooth immediately
- Instantly brightens the complexion making it look soft and hydrated
- Great price
- Lightweight on the skin
- Can be used before foundation without causing oxidization
- Plumps skin by adding just the right amount of hydration
What I don’t like about CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT
There is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING that I don’t like about this moisturizer but it has an off-putting smell that might not be a plus for some. I personally have no issues with it.
My thoughts on CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT
There are some companies that very thoughtfully name their products and this is one of them. The name “dramatically different” perfectly fits with the results. This is my favorite go-to moisturizer for life now. I discovered it late but I am glad “it’s better late than never” in this case. My skin loves it and I can’t wait to put it on at night before bed once I get done with all the night time cleansing rituals. It just makes my face so smooth and relaxed that I just love putting it on my face right before I head towards my bed to call it a night. I have started using it just now since approximately 5 to 6 days and already seeing great results. My skin looks more plumped, bright and beautiful ;).
- Apply on slightly damp skin by pushing the gel into the skin
- Let it air dry so that the gel naturally sinks into the skin for better absorption
- Use twice a day in the morning as well as evening
- Can be used as a hydrating primer before applying foundation
What is it made of?
Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, LaminariaSaccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, PolygonumCuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Barley Extract, Sunflower Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, ChamomillaRecutita, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6.
By : Natural Health News