What is Black Walnut Hulls Herb?
Black walnut hulls are an herb tree which People use for the outer covering of the nut (the hull) for medicine. Black walnut hulls extract is unquestionably one of the best and safest worming agents offered by the plant world, it is a large tree which may grow to 120 feet, 6 – 12 inch lance shaped leaves. Green orbs with fleshy green outer husks which dry into very hard dark-brown nuts. Beautiful shade tree, I had one in my childhood front yard. This healing herb is used to treat parasitic worm infections and many other infections like diphtheria and syphilis. It is also used for leukemia. Some people use black walnut hulls as a gargle, and apply it to the scalp as hair dye, or put it on the skin to treat wounds. This herb plant that contains high concentrations of chemicals called tannins, which can reduce pain and swelling and dry up body fluids like as mucous.
Benefits of Black Walnut Hulls
Black walnut hulls is very surprising super food with many health benefits.
- Black walnuts hulls are harvested green, are a well known for vermifuge and are considered a premier treatment for pinworms, tapeworms, hookworms and other many intestinal parasites.
- For treating the fungal skin conditions this herb plant tincture can be applied externally to the affected areas.
- Black walnut hulls help to treat many other skin conditions and problems like acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Warts which are growths on the skin and caused by a viral infection. Black walnut hulls extract is often reported to make warts shrivel up and die. It can be applied directly to the wart daily and covered with tape
- It is known for help to reduce excessive sweating. The high levels of astringent tannins which contained in the hulls are believed to have an effect on overactive sweat glands and also decrease the amount of sweat which they produce.
- Its powerful anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties is best for your gastrointestinal tract, black walnut hulls has beneficial effects for your digestive system.
- Gargle with black walnut hulls with extract diluted in water for treat a sore throat, tonsillitis and mouth sores.
- It lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
By : Natural Health News