Brand Name: Bite Beauty
Priced at: $24 excluding taxes at Sephora
- Comes in a nice satin grey card box with very less going on in terms of printing
- The actual lipstick comes in the form of a long pencil which is not cute
- The tip is very thin and sharp and can easily break
- Fragile packaging of the actual lip crayon which can easily break with little extra pressure
What I like about BITE BEAUTY AMARETO LIP CRAYON?
- Beautiful peachish-orange shade that looks beautiful on brown skin
- Compliments so many skin tones especially brown
- Highly pigmented
- Lasts a good amount of time
- Does not dry my lips
- Smells divine
- 99% natural
What I don’t like about BITE BEAUTY AMARETO LIP CRAYON?
- The fragile packaging
My thoughts on BITE BEAUTY AMARETO LIP CRAYON
Amareto is the color I have been looking for since a very long time. I wanted a soft orange based nude that looks kind of orange-ish but also soft on lips. This is the perfect color that fits my requirements. The best thing about these lip crayons by Bite beauty is that you know they are natural and what’s going on your lips is free of all chemicals. They are on the pricey side but considering the amazing benefits one can easily overlook the price because most of the high end brands are that expensive in fact way more than this. It offers good value for money so I highly recommend it. Something that ticks me off is the packaging. I don’t like the way it is packaged with a sharp tip because it makes me a little conscious while applying. I go really wild when putting on lipstick as in I rub them a lot on my lips so I am really afraid when I am applying this that it might just break. If you don’t mind that it’s a five star product for you!
What is it made of?
- Resveratrol (5mg): Acts as an antioxidant.
- Orange Peel Wax: Naturally protects and seals in moisture while providing a waterproof layer on the surface of lips.
- Organic Fruit Butters, Jojoba, and Castor Oil: Leave lips super-soft and hydrated.
Organic RicinusCommunis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens wax, Jojoba wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryin-3, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, Silica, Orange Peel Wax, Coco-Caprylate, CoperniciaCerifera (carnauba) wax, Natural flavor, Tocopherol, Trans-resveratrol, VitisVinefera (Grape) vine extract, SiraitiaGrosvenorii (Monk Fruit Concentrate) (+/-) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue no. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C yellow no. 5 (ci 19140), fd&c yellow no. 6 (ci 15985), FD&C red no. 40 (ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).
By : Natural Health News