Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon “Dusty Pale Pink”
Brand Name: Bite Beauty
Shade: Léché – dusty pale pink
Priced at: $24 excluding taxes at Sephora
- Comes in a nice satin grey card box with very less going on in terms of printing
- The actual lipstick comes in the form of a long pencil which is not cute
- The tip is very thin and sharp and can easily break
- Fragile packaging of the actual lip crayon which can easily break with little extra pressure
What I like about BITE BEAUTY LECHE LIP CRAYON?
- Such a beautiful dusty pink color
- Compliments so many skin tones especially brown
- Highly pigmented
- Does not dry lips
- Smells divine
- 99% natural
- Looks natural on lips
What I don’t like about BITE BEAUTY LECHE LIP CRAYON?
- The fragile packaging
My thoughts on BITE BEAUTY LECHE LIP CRAYON
Leche is such a beautiful dusty pink color that looks more like peach on brown skin tone. It looks beautiful and natural on brown skin and is a perfect color that can be worn with confidence to wok. I usually shy away from bold colors when it comes to getting ready for work. This color can be worn to work without looking too overly done. It enhances your overall complexion and makes your face look soft and natural.
What is it made of?
- Resveratrol (5mg): Acts as an antioxidant.
- Orange Peel Wax: Naturally protects and seals in moisture while providing a waterproof layer on the surface of lips.
- Organic Fruit Butters, Jojoba, and Castor Oil: Leave lips super-soft and hydrated.
Organic RicinusCommunis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acacia Decurrens wax, Jojoba wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryin-3, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, Silica, Orange Peel Wax, Coco-Caprylate, CoperniciaCerifera (carnauba) wax, Natural flavor, Tocopherol, Trans-resveratrol, VitisVinefera (Grape) vine extract, SiraitiaGrosvenorii (Monk Fruit Concentrate) (+/-) May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue no. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C yellow no. 5 (ci 19140), fd&c yellow no. 6 (ci 15985), FD&C red no. 40 (ci 16035), D&C Red 6 (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).
By : Natural Health News