A high percentage of the world’s population is making personal health a priority. They are eager and interested in keeping in tune with their well-being. This heightened awareness is contributing to the creation of superior best liquid multivitamin mineral supplement.
When interviewed, a Consultant for a fast rising Vitamin company said “A quality daily, liquid multivitamin and mineral supplement like the formula our top researchers have engineered, increase your bodily functions, and provides mental clarity and physical well-being. The body needs essential vitamins and nutrients to function properly”.
For years now, the main vitamin companies have pushed the regime of taking handfuls of vitamins every day. Though, consumers are finding out the intelligent option to the traditional methods of delivering supplements to their bodies. They are discovering the benefits of taking a liquid multivitamin mineral supplement daily.
There are so numerous supplemental multivitamin that are being sold in the markets. There are solid forms and liquid forms. There are pills, capsules and tablets, but why should female choose to take Liquid Vitamins? Experts and medical professionals alike have concluded that the liquid form of medications is easily absorbed by the body.
The liquid form is also easily made accessible to the body’s cells and tissues. In fact, liquid medications and vitamins are generally preferred over pills because of the absorption rate of the body. The quicker it is absorbed in the body, the faster the effects take place.
Liquid Multivitamin are more effective
Because of its form, liquid multivitamin can be assimilated immediately into the blood stream for a more systemic administration of the Natural Vitamins and its average absorption rate is just about 90 to 98%. It is also three to five times very strong than vitamin pills and this lead to higher bio-activity and greater therapeutic benefits.
So you are actually paying for more vitamins and minerals, because you absorb further. It would be good if these claims were true, but even the best liquid multivitamin and minerals fall short in some ways. First they are more delicate than tablets, pills or capsules, which mean that they don’t last as long on the shelf. Second some of the vitamins don’t make it through the stomach intact because they are degraded by stomach acids. This does not happen with food because of the complex mixture materials available in the food stop this.
Who Needs Supplements the Most?
Some people may need to supplement the nutritional requirement of their bodies also because of their lifestyle, medical situation, or other reasons. They include:
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Girls after puberty may need extra iron and calcium
- Elderly people
- Kids and teens with erratic food habits
- People who eat excess of junk food
- People allergic to certain Foods
- People with deficiency diseases, absorption disorders, lactose tolerance, eating disorders
- Not all multivitamins are created equal. If you are unhappy with your current multi, find a formula you really like.
- Multivitamins come in capsules, tabs, and even liquid formulas. If you have problem swallowing tablets or capsules, you may want to give the liquid method a try.
- If a multivitamin upsets your stomach, try taking it with food. This generally helps.
- Do not take more than is suggested on the package. Most formulas call for “one-a-day”.
- Calcium is particularly essential for women. Try and choose a formula with 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance RDA of calcium in each serving.
- While iron is essential to the human body, too much iron for men can be toxic and can potentially lead to heart disease, Arthritis, cancer, diabetes, and liver disease. Most natural vitamins manufacturers make an “iron free” formula especially for men. Try and find a formula that contains less than 9 milligrams of iron which is the amount expert suggest should not be exceeded.
- Try not to buy “cheap” vitamins from close-out or dollar stores. They tend to be of less quality than more trusted brands and may even be past their expiration dates.
- Pregnant women must always discuss with their primary physician before undertaking any multivitamin or supplement program.
- Severe vitamin deficiencies need medical attention and should not be treated with dietary supplements.
- Different medications have the potential of interacting with your multivitamins. Again, please discuss with your doctor if you are taking any medication for a pre-existing condition.
Keep in mind, a multivitamin is no substitute for a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. Find a good multivitamin that is right for you, eat right, exercise often, don’t smoke, visit the doctor at least once a year and stay well.
Best liquid multivitamin mineral supplement, for most people are just not worth the extra cost. While absorption may be better than low quality supplements, it is not necessarily better than the higher end supplements; in fact they often can’t measure up. It does have its uses though. If you can’t swallow pills then a liquid supplement can be very suitable.
Related Articles :
By : Natural Health News