As a reader of this article there is already a good chance that you are well aware of the numerous benefits the supplementation with vitamins and minerals and other supplements can provide for your health. You are also most likely the vast majority of people who have been consuming many dry pills daily as the way to reach your nutritional supplement goals. If you are like me, and like several others I know, you may find yourself swallowing more than 20 dry and sometimes large pills a day in order to meet your nutritional and other supplement purpose. There is a choice you may not be aware of however, and that is liquid vitamins and minerals.
Due the everyday stress, anxiety, and improper eating habits our bodies are frequently craving vitamins and minerals that are part of a healthy diet. Our bodies are bombarded by free radicals that can damage cells and reason sickness and disease. Unless we provide the necessary nutrients our bodies need to stay healthy we are fighting an uphill battle. Liquid vitamins and minerals provide a suitable, easy to take solution to our body’s cravings.
The best liquid vitamins and minerals are those which are created using high quality, natural components and processed using state of the art equipment. Mother Nature has provided some unbelievable ingredients for us to use. There are numerous “super fruits” which provide a big collection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omegas to fight our “internal fight” for us. Among these super fruits are the Mangosteen and the Sea Buckthorn.
What are They?
Liquid vitamins and minerals are broken down to their smallest active form and suspended in a liquid medium, generally water. There is nothing inherently particular about them other than the fact that they are “pre-digested”. These supplements tend to be very expensive compared to most tablets, pills, or capsules. For example NOW foods makes both a liquid and tablet form of multivitamin/mineral. The monthly cost of one bottle of liquid vitamins from NOW foods, while a bottle of tablets from the same company costs $2 per month.
Liquid Vitamins are more effective
Because of its form, they can be incorporate immediately into the blood stream for a more systemic administration of the natural vitamins. They are as well more concentrated than vitamin pills and this can lead to greater therapeutic benefits.
This liquid vitamin has been found to do the following;
- It will get better the mood as well as the memory providing vibrancy of life.
- It is an outstanding booster for the vision.
- It is a Multi Vitamin and mineral product that is complete.
- Those looking to improve their immune systems will benefit.
- It reduces stress, acts as a powerful antioxidant, help digestion and it is also good for the bones. There are lots of other merits of the liquid vitamins and minerals.
- A stress-relieving method is a must in your herbal supplement so that you are steer clear of stress–related disease like cardiovascular maladies.
- It should be a natural boost without harsh stimulants so that it will exert only positive power upon the body’s metabolism without inflicting any harm.
- It should also be a great calcium supplement so that you do not need to take any further calcium for your bones and joints.
- It should contain a digestive supplement that will steer clear of constipation and help in apt digestion. Natural ingredient like Aloe Vera is particularly applauded for this purpose.
There are mostly two types of vitamins that are required and consumed by the body and this includes the following:
Water Soluble Vitamins
Different the other type of vitamins, water-soluble vitamins can move freely within the bloodstream and requires no help from particular protein or fat molecules. Excesses are secreted through feces or urine to keep away from possible toxicbuild-up.
Fat Soluble Vitamins
These can be helpful and beneficial to the body if they are circulated throughout the body through the blood stream. On the other hand, fat-soluble vitamins need particular fat and protein molecules to help them in entering the blood and carried through the blood vessels.
Doctors say, when vitamins and minerals are taken in solid form, only 12 percent of the component are take into the body. This figure declines very much to 3 to 5 percent after the age of 35 to 40 years. In comparison, more than 90 percent of the ingredients are easily absorbed when taken in liquid form. This is the single most essential reason why consumers have shifted their taste to liquid vitamins and minerals forms. To maintain body balance these sources of supplements are a must.
By : Natural Health News