The Vitamin B complex is basic and very important to the proper function of the body. Several B vitamins have to do with the central and peripheral nervous systems. Originally it was believed that Vitamin B was one vitamin, much like A or D or E vitamins but it is not, it is a series of different vitamins with particular and different functions. Bio Care vitamin manufacturers have taken care of including all the eight vitamins of the B complex into their supplements and vitamins.
Benefits of Vitamin B Complex:
Each member of the B-complex has a unique structure and performs unique functions in the human body. These vitamins are vital for:
- Lustrous hair
- B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism
- B12 and folic acid facilitate cell division
- Good vision
- Healthy Skin
- Folic acid, pyridoxine, and cobalaminvu work together to keep homocysteine levels low, as high homocysteine levels lead to heart disease.
- Prevent certain birth defects such as cleft palate and neural tube defects, maintain healthy red blood cells, and may have a role in preventing certain types of cancer.
- Avoiding any mouth infections
- Proper functioning of liver
- The breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose so as to provide energy to the body.
- Helps tone stomach muscles and those of the intestinal tract
- The breakdown of fats and proteins to aid the normal functioning of the nervous system.
How Can This Vitamin Help Me?
Vitamin B complex is a combination of several water soluble vitamins. The B complex group is made up of eight B vitamins namely, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflovin), B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), B12 (cobalamine), folic acid, panthothenic acid and biotin. Each of these vitamins has a distinctive function to perform in the body. Vitamin B complex helps in the healthy functioning of the immune and nervous system. It helps in the production of red blood cells and prevents anemia.
What can be done to overcome Vitamin B deficiency?
- Avoid eating refined sugar
- Reduce stress through a regular exercise, meditation
- Avoid drinking too much of coffee or tea
- Avoid toxins such as alcohol, tobacco
- Eat more vitamin B containing Foods such as oats, barley, wheat bran, leafy veggies and nuts
One of the best ways to give your body the nutrients it requires is to use a high quality natural supplement that contains Natural Vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and a host of other proven effective nutrients.
Vitamin B Complex Dosages
Below is some guidance regarding dosages from B vitamins expert Uwe Gröber:
|Vitamin||Official recommendation||Dosage/ day – Prevention||Dosage/day – Therapy|
Daily requirement of Vitamin B Complex
Daily requirement of the B Vitamin B Complex varies considerably – from 3 mg per day for vitamin B12 to about 18 mg per day for vitamin B3 in adult males.
Related Articles :
By : Natural Health News