Who doesn’t know the benefits of yoga but we though to highlight them one more time so that if at some point you randomly across this post you feel motivated to make it a part of your life. It has endless benefits but right now we have only 5 listed down here. You can find a lot of other benefits on some other posts that you can find if you browse our “Yoga” category on the blog.
Here is how yoga helps you.
1. Do you get hungry quite often? If yes, then yoga can help prevent food cravings
Experts say that craving usually strike when muscles are tightened and as soon as you loosen them you get lesser cravings. What happens in yoga is that you work on relaxing your muscles and they loosen up which cause lesser hunger cravings and more weight loss.
2. On your way to baby making? If yes, yoga can help you achieve healthy pregnancy
A study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that doing yoga while pregnant increased the odds of a healthy delivery.
3. Suffering from heart disease and diabetes? If yes, yoga can help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes
A study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, which looked at 98 adults with varying health concerns, such as hypertension, coronary artery disease, and diabetes, found significant improvements in blood sugar and total cholesterol levels with the incorporation of yoga into their routine.
4. God forbid! Suffering from cancer? If the answer is unfortunately yes, then yoga can help you sleep better
A 20 minute yoga session that incorporates calming meditation practice puts the patients to sleep resulting in lower dose of sleeping pills that are usually needed to put them to sleep.
5. Having troubles in your marital life because of poor performance? If yes, yoga can help you perform better
Poses that focus on balance and abdominal contraction will strengthen your core as well as your orgasm because of the focus on pelvic muscles.
These are some of the benefits of yoga but this just not ends here. There are so many more and to read on them keep an eye on our “Yoga” section if you are a yoga lover like us.
By : Natural Health News