10 Things To Remember When You Are On A Weight Loss Mission
1. Do not skip drinking at least 10 glasses of water especially when you are working out.
2. Start adding more whole grains to your diet to keep yourself feeling full through the day.
3. Replace your ordinary packaged and processed snacks with fresh fruits.
4. Snack every 3 to 4 hours to keep your blood sugar levels constant.
5. Incorporate an eating regiment to your diet plan that includes almonds, walnuts or other dry fruits.
6. Eat protein for dinner with boiled vegetables.
7. Always read food labels to check out calories in a particular item you pick so that you know how much you are consuming per day.
8. Always keep track of calories consumed vs. calories burned.
9. Do NOT starve yourself; no matter how urgent it is to lose weight, just don’t starve.
10. Replace fruit juices with whole fruits
By : Natural Health News