Brand Name: Origins
Skin Type: Problem skin
Purpose: Rescue troubled skin
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 (READ MY THOUGHTSAT THE END OF THIS POSTFOR THIS RATING)
- Standard Origins packaging
- Comes in a tube like all other Origins masks do
- Nothing too special about the packaging as such
- Travel friendly tube
- The pods are $8 and quite travel friendly but once opened cannot last for more than 2 to 3 days (See pictures of pods)
What I like about ORIGINS OUT OF TROUBLE™ 10 MINUTE TO RESCUE PROBLEM SKIN?
- Refreshes skin
- Gives a cool muted tingle to the skin
- Super moisturizing
- Treats problematic skin when left overnight
- Calms down the skin
- Love the spa like fragrance
- Great as overnight mask
- Brightens complexion
What I don’t like about ORIGINS OUT OF TROUBLE™ 10 MINUTE TO RESCUE PROBLEM SKIN?
- Doesn’t do much to kick away blemishes/acne spots if applied for 10 to 15 minutes
- Feels a little greasy upon wash so might not be the best thing for oily skin types
Overall a great mask when applied overnight. It does not do anything when used for only 10 to 15 minutes as suggested. This mask does wonder when you sleep with it on your face. I absolutely love the results. I edited this review after applying it overnight and changed the rating from 3.5 to 4.5.
Suggested Usage as on Sephora
- Layer over clean face and throat
- Avoid eye area
- Wait 10 minutes
- Remove with damp washcloth
What I Suggest?
- Apply thin layer of it all over your face
- Be generous on problematic areas especially on the acne spots
- Leave it on all night
- Wash with your regular face cleanser in the morning
What is it made of?
Camphor: This highly aromatic herb has been prized for its purifying and preservative powers. It is also a counter-irritant and skin purifier.
By : Natural Health News