Brand Name: MILANI
Shade: 05 – Coral Cove
Ideal for: Adding a bit of healthy coral hue on your cheeks.
Priced at: $8.99 excluding taxes
- Oh boy! Such awesome packaging that takes my heart away every time I look at it
- Rose shaped blushes with a very sturdy outer packaging
- Comes with a transparent lid and gold base
- Looks nice for the price
- Doesn’t come with a brush
- Looks absolutely gorgeous in the compact
What I like about MILANI POWDER BLUSH “CORAL COVE”?
- Beautiful packaging
- Great quantity for the price
- Beautiful coral shade
- Makes your cheek look flushed and healthy
- Has a great lasting power
- Blends effortlessly into the skin
- Adds a nice glow to the cheeks
What I don’t like about MILANI POWDER BLUSH “CORAL COVE”?
- Looks a bit chalky and powdery when you swatch but on the skin it blends like a dream
My thoughts on MILANI POWDER BLUSH “CORAL COVE”?
Had always heard great things abourMilani powder blushes so thought of ordering one but ended up getting two and gave one to a friend. I fell in love with it on first application. This is just a gorgeous blush in every way; packaging, quality, color etc. I was already a huge fan of Luminoso and this one didn’t disappoint me either in fact, I ended up loving it more than the baked ones. It comes in a huge pan which is going to last me a lifetime I guess, unless I use them on every single client. I have now decided to keep some of these shades in my professional kit.
Highly recommend you all to get your hands on some of your favorite shades in it. Don’t judge it by the swatch, because you might feel it’s a bit chalky but in reality, it blends seamlessly on the cheeks.
What is it made of?
Talc, Synthetic Wax, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Hydoxylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanoate, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone,, Lanolin Alcohol, CetylActate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparabne, Proprylparaben. +/- May Contain: Synthetic Flourphlogopite, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultamarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).