Recipe: Turkey & spring onion wraps
What Do You Need?
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 4 curly lettuceleaves
- 250g cooked turkey, shredded
- 6 spring onions, shredded
- 12cm chunk cucumber,shredded
- 4 flour tortilla
How Do You Make It?
- Mix together the mayonnaise and pesto
- Divide the lettuce leaves, turkey, spring onions and cucumber between the tortillas
- Drizzle over the pesto dressing
- Roll up and eat
How Many Calories Would You Consume With This?
Good to Know!
This is a perfect low fat recipe that you can make within minutes at the comfort of your home. Diet days can be super hectic so this is something that can be made very easily and is going to fill you up with essential nutrients and required calories. You might still feel hungry after eating it but that is how it should be. You lose fat when you feel hungry so it is great if you feel slightly hungry when your body has been fed with essential nutrients. This way you won’t compromise on nutrients for your body but would also lose weight.
By : Natural Health News