Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick – Shade 240
Brand Name: RIMMEL LONDON
Shade: 240 – Undressed
Finish: Slightly glossy but pigmented
Priced at: $4 to 5 excluding taxes
- The one I received is the old packaging
- Beautiful deep bronzed purple case
- A sleek, traditional style lipstick with nothing so catchy
- Doesn’t look cheap for the price
What I like about RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK – SHADE 240?
- Beautiful pale nude shade
- Beautiful glossy finish
- Adds life to really matte liquid lipstick especially the darkest shades
- Can be used over long lasting matte lipsticks
- Looks natural and lovely when applied on its own on really fair skin tones
- Glides on smoothly
- Doesn’t feel heavy
- Doesn’t stain lips
What I don’t like about RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK – SHADE 240?
I love this lipstick so much that there is nothing bad to say about it. 😛
My thoughts on RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK – SHADE 240
Honestly speaking I love Rimmel lipsticks more than MAC or some other high end brands. Compare the price of MAC and Rimmel there is a huge price difference and to be honest Rimmel takes the lead in every way. It is highly pigmented, lasts a decent amount of time, does not stain lips or make them feel dry or heavy as some glossy lipstick do due to high content of grease in them. I absolutely adore Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks and I am now on a hunt for a nude orange shade for daily wear. I have also tried the ones by Kate and they are all gorgeous too. Definitely adding more to my lipstick collection by Rimmel!
What is it made of?
Couldn’t find the ingredients.
By : Natural Health News