Brand Name: NYX
Shade: Crème Brulee (Soft nude)
Finish: Creamy sheer
Overall Rating: 4.4/5
- Comes sealed in a transparent sheet
- The color of the packing is shade matched with the actual color of the gloss
- Comes with a doe foot applicator just like the rest of the glosses
- Looks cute
What I like in NYX BUTTER GLOSS “CRÈME BRULEE”?
- A great glossy nude shade
- Looks good with bold matte lip shades
- Adds a bit of softness to bold lip colors
- Smells delicious like the actual crème brulee
- Does not get sticky
- Comfortable to wear
- Buttery soft
- Does not dull or stain lips
What I don’t like in NYX BUTTER GLOSS “CRÈME BRULEE”?
- Doesn’t look good on its own
- Doesn’t last long
- Not too pigmented
This is the first ever NYX butter gloss I ever purchased and I am absolutely in love with the formula. This might not be all that great for light to medium skin tones to be worn on its own but it adds glistening softness to the excessively bold and matte lip colors. Usually when I go heavy handed with my bold lip colors and in the end if they don’t look too nice or look too overly done I add a bit of it to the center of my lips to soften the entire look. It gorgeously does the job and makes the entire look soft and subtle.
What is it made of?
The packing actually has the most recent ingredients so always check the package for updated information about the list of ingredients.
Mineral Oil/ParaffinumLiquidum/ HuileMinérale,Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax /Cera Alba / Cired’abeille, Ceresin,Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, SorbitanSesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77499, 77491, 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake(CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140).
By : Natural Health News