Brand Name: MILANI
Shade: 05 – LUMINOSO
Priced at: $ 8.49 excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 4.7/5
I would have given 5/5 but read below why I didn’t.
- Very cheap, plastic-y, low class packaging
- Comes in a weird cheap golden container with a transparent lid made of cheap plastic
- Milani could have done better for the price it comes with
- Very disappointing, cheap packaging
What I like about MILANI BAKED BLUSH LUMINOSO?
- Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and the best peach blush I ever tried
- Blends like a dream
- Very wearable, everyday color that instantly lifts your cheeks
- Provides an instant radiant glow
- Gives an airbrushed finish without highlighting any pores or textures on the skin
- Lasts more than 12 hours
- Compliments almost all skin tones
- Highly pigmented
- A little goes a long way
What I don’t like about MILANI BAKED BLUSH LUMINOSO?
- Packaging, of course
- A little powdery
Nikkie from Nikkietutorials gets all the credit for making me buy this blush. I love Nikkie and she is the sole reason why I even thought of buying it. Got it at a great deal from drugstore.com but was a little reluctant to try it as I found it a little too peach and orangey in the pan for my skin tone but on my cheeks oh my God, I absolutely loved how it added an instant pop of color along with a healthy vibrant glow to my dead cheeks early in the morning. I see myself using it a lot now, even though I am quite disappointed at the packaging. Milani, if any of your representatives is reading it I would highly recommend to please upgrade your packaging because, for us girls packaging plays a huge role in picking up any makeup product.
What is it made of?
Talc, Mica, GlycerylEthylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, OctyldodecylStearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CetearylEthylhexanoate, Sodium ehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491). +/- May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
For more fun stuff follow me on:
By : Natural Health News