Brand Name: Josie Maran
Ideal for: Dry, normal and even combination skin
Priced at:$26 (0.5 oz)
- I absolutely love the little glass bottle with a beautiful golden cap
- Looks really expensive
- Love the outer gold box that makes it look luxurious and you want to just own it
- Comes with a pump on top to control the amount of product coming out
What I like about Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer?
- Perfect liquid illuminizer
- Highly concentrated with illuminating pigments
- Can be used in its own to highlight cheekbones or can be mixed with foundations
- Makes matte foundation turn into beautiful luminous dewy finish foundations by adding only one drop
- Can be used on its own for that healthy glow over your regular moisturizer
- Can be mixed with your routine moisturizer or day cream
- Can be used a base for powder highlighter to take the highlight game to next level
- Does not cause breakouts
- Skin feels hydrated throughout the day
What I don’t like about Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer?
Absolutely love this bottle of glow.
My thoughts on Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer
Since I buy insane amount of makeup I get to enjoy testers from Sephora. In fact I am the sort of person who would randomly buy a product only for the sake of samples. The day I see good samples on Sephora I make a purchase. It’s a good way of testing something without spending hefty amounts. That way you get the product you wanted to buy alongwith some free samples to try next.
I got this from Sephora about 5 months back and fell in love with the luminosity it provides me. I ordered full size from the Josie Maran website and it got cancelled, then it went out of stock then I ordered it finally from Sephora directly instead of Josie’s own website. After 5 months of constant struggle I could finally own the full bottle and I must say my life is complete. I love it. It’s my baby! I made so many people in my community including my mother in law buy this magic bottle of glow infused with Argan oil which surprisingly didn’t cause any breakout on my acne prone skin.
What is it made of?
- Pure Argan Oil: Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Poet’s Narcissus and Madonna Lily: Brighten the skin for a radiant, even complexion.
Water**, Glycerin**, Tricaprylin, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid**, PentaerythritylTetraethylhexanoate, Steareth-20, Dimethicone, ArganiaSpinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, VitisVinifera Grape Seed Oil**, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica (Ci 77019)**, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)**, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)**, Narcissus Poeticus (Narcissus) Extract**, LiliumCandidum (Madonna Lily) Bulb Extract**.
By : Natural Health News