If you are on weight loss mission or you want to maintain a healthy weight then here are some of the things you need to do when you are on a diet.
- Never skip your breakfast because having a good breakfast reduces frequent hunger prangs throughout the day.
- Add more fiber to your diet because you know fiber makes you feel fuller for a long time and it also aids digestions, prevents constipation and lowers cholesterol in your body
- Remove all sorts of fattening foods from your kitchen shelf or anywhere in your house. Stock healthy foods instead.
- Don’t keep a short deadline for losing weight. Always give it more time to prevent losing water weight and falling sick.
- It is ideal that you keep a track of your weight every single day but experts believe it is better to check once a week so that you don’t get demotivated due to the fluctuations that take place on daily basis.
- Getting enough sleep is the key to proper digestions, healthy skin and better weight loss.
- Add more fruits and green vegetables to your diet on day to day basis.
- Reduce your alcohol intake as much as you possibly can.
- Hang out with people who encourage you and help you get through your weight loss period. Don’t hang out with foodie friends you will get serious demotivation.
- Celebrate your weight loss success at the end of every week by buying yourself something nice and going out with friends and instead of celebrating by eating, celebrate by treating yourself to a nice dress that is less than your own size for further motivation to fit into it.
By doing these when you are on a diet weight loss mission you can achieve better and much more consistent results than by not following any rules.
By : Natural Health News