Brand Name: Bumble and bumble
Designed for: Weak and brittle hair that fall like there is no tomorrow
Priced at: $34 excluding taxes
- Very attractive deep blue color of this particular line which somehow represents strength and potential as the name says
- Bumble and bumble has great packaging on all items so this one is a plus for them
- Comes in a high quality traditional style plastic tube
- The trial size comes in very pretty book shaped packaging with a sachet of shampoo and conditioner glued on the card (check photos for reference at the end of this post)
What I like about BUMBLE & BUMBLE FULL POTENTIAL HAIR PRESERVING CONDITIONER?
- Beautiful blue colored packaging
- Makes hair soft
- Smells amazing
- Promotes strength
- Visibly reduces hair fall when paired with the complete regimen
- Best results with the Bumble and bumble shampoo
- Great for daily use as it’s free of harsh chemicals
What I don’t like about BUMBLE & BUMBLE FULL POTENTIAL HAIR PRESERVING CONDITIONER?
- Very pricey
- Not great for frizzy and untamed hair
My thoughts on BUMBLE & BUMBLE FULL POTENTIAL HAIR PRESERVING CONDITIONER
Overall this is a great conditioner but the problem is that I have been so used to trying the conditioners like Pantene, Dove and Sunsilk which magically make hair so soft in only one wash that I find this a little less softening. It does moderately soften them but nothing too amazing. However, it does strengthen hair which is what this line is supposed to do so, I guess that is a good thing that it does what it claims. It might not be all that great fro really untamed and frizzy hair. It would work best for really thin, brittle and breakage-prone hair only as it says clearly on the packaging as well.
What is it made of?
As stated on Bumble and bumble website:
Energizing Creatine helps keep hair looking healthy
Invigorating Menthol offers a cool, tingling sensation (oooh!)
Formula with UV absorbers helps protect hair against UV damage
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News