What is Astralagu?
Organic Astralagu Herb is recognized as huang-qi in its native region of northeastern China, Mongolia and Korea, where a great deal of majority organic astralagus is obtained. A perennial, the Astralagus Herbs Plants grows to a height of three feet. The part of the plant that is used for herbal therapy is actually the root, which is harvested during the fourth year of growth. Roots of astragalus plants that are at least four years old are dried and used for medicinal purposes. As an Herbal Remedies, astragalus root is said to ward off infections and maybe even cancer. It works in part by helping the skin to remove toxins.
There are Lots of Herbs but Astralagu is one of the best herbs. It is considered as a natural herb and the powerful extract from this root has been used as a medicine for thousands of years. Astragalus is a perennial plant, about 16 to 36 inches tall, that is native to the northern and eastern parts of China, as well as Mongolia and Korea. In the United States, researchers have looked at astragalus as a possible treatment for people whose immune systems have been weakened by chemotherapy or radiation.
Benefits of Astralagu Herbs
The health’s benefits of Astralagu Herb include are:
- It may also help allergy sufferers.
- It restores a weakened immune system at all ages.
- Increase resistance infection e.g. cold, flu, middle ear and tonsillitis.
- Relieve chronic fatigue syndrome e.g. after glandular fever.
- Break the cycle of recurrent infections, e.g. cold, flu, middle ear and tonsillitis.
- Treat chronic viral and bacterial diseases, e.g. chronic hepatitis.
- Provide immune support during chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- It is used to increase energy, build resistance to illness.
- It increases production of white blood cells.
- It helps to control blood sugar.
- It reduces side effects of chemotherapy and other cancer treatments.
- Astragalus increases the function of the skin to reduce toxins.
- It helps to relieve excessive sweating. And it’s natural and Easy Ways to Control Excessive Sweating.
- It is helpful in treating loose stools, chronic Diarrhea and chronic or recurring colds.
- Enhance recovery from illness and surgery i.e. during convalescence.
- Astragalus has been proved to stimulate sperm motility.
- It helps prevent heart disease and immunodeficiency.
- It decreasing infection and improving immune and kidney function
- It improved hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- It prevents the development of chronic Asthma and reduces asthma attacks.
- Extract of this herb improves nerve injury
- Astragalus root reduced the liver injury.
- This herb reduced chronic fatigue syndrome.
- It helps prevent plaque build-up in arteries.
- It fights free radical damage and prevent of oxidative stress.
- It is natural herbs for anti-scarring and healing in wounds.
- It helps treat hepatitis by inhibiting hepatitis B virus cells in the liver
- It helps heal lung tissue affected by bronchopulmonary dysplasia in new-borns.