Anti-aging diet can slow down the harmful effects of aging brought by free radicals. People who eat a diet rich in antioxidants have been found to age comparatively slower than those who don’t. Fruits and particularly the green vegetables are rich in antioxidants. They help the body in neutralizing free radicals and delay the process of aging process.
The body’s natural ability to produce digestive enzymes decreases as it grows older. We need to include in our diet, the food that will help in the production of digestive enzymes such as Vitamin C and alpha-lipoic acid. Green tea and the coffee variety have high antioxidant contents. Blueberries, cranberries, and artichokes are just a few of fruits and vegetables that have high antioxidant contents.
Calorie Restricted Meal Plan
A Calorie Restricted diet must be gradually adopted. Losing more than 1 pound of weight per week is not recommended. This plan comprises 1700-1800 calories – but this should vary depending on age, weight, and exercise level.
Here are some wonderful Foods that can slow down your aging process considerably:
Apart from having an anti-aging diet, also consider to avoid the following foods which are considered unhealthy and might as well make you susceptible to age-related chronic diseases:
- Foods containing artificial color enhancers
- Canned goods, instant noodles and others processed foods
- Foods that are deep fried and are high in fatty acids
- Junk foods and others that contain too much monosodium glutamate (MSG)
On the other hand, these are the foods that helps slow down the aging process:
- Yellow fruits
- Dark green leafy vegetables including seaweeds
- Legumes such as almonds
Antioxidant foods are huge in an anti aging diet. They really prevent heart disease as well as cancer, reduce blood pressure and slow the effects of aging.
Let’s get right to it. Here are some antioxidants foods which you will definitely want to include in your anti aging diet:
The first food that should exist in your anti aging Diet Plan is Berries. All sorts of berries, from black berries to blue berries are great to turn back the clock. These aphrodisiacs consist of phytochemicals called flavonoids. Flavonoids are very strong antioxidants, which help in defending the body against mutilation caused by free radicals and of course aging.
Fruits are extremely important for phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and some minerals. They are what fuel your body with glucose, so that you have energy, and you get that young healthy glow.
Greens give you a lot of vitamin K, minerals, and other essential things that fruits do not. Together fruits and vegetables will de-age you like no other foods available.
Important Ingredients in an Anti-Aging Diet
- Fruits and vegetables, in addition to providing lots of antioxidants, contain plenty of vitamins and fiber.
- Whole grains provide abundant dietary fiber, which helps in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood, and they also contain healthy doses protein and other nutrients.
- Legumes are low in calories while containing lots of protein, mostly when mixed with complementary ingredients like corn and whole grains.
- Yogurt is great for clearing out bacteria and other toxins that gather in the bloodstream and the digestive tract, which will help keep your body running smoothly.
- Nuts, in addition to containing plenty of brain-helping vitamins B, provide an abundance of elastin and collagen, which help to diminish wrinkles.
Foods important for Anti-Aging Nutrition:
- Barley greens
- Olive oil
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Green leafy vegetables
There are options for persons not willing to change their whole lifestyle to institute a practice that is difficult and thus far, unproven. Simply eating healthier can at the very least make ones’ quality of life improve, and likely the length of one’s’ life as well. Eating a healthy diet that is full of fruits, vegetables, red meat, fish, and chicken is one way to start. Avoiding processed foods and certain fats has been shown to get better a persons’ overall health. Whatever Diet Plans a person decides to follow; exercise still remains an important part to staying healthy and living longer as well.
Anti Aging Products
A large number of baby boomers are shelling out some considerable green on a variety of anti aging products and diets.
Whenever you choose to pay out dead presidents on anti aging products, look for the following facts
- Are they approved by FDA?
- Is there any clinical factor to confirm their claims?
- Does the anti-aging product have a money back guarantee? That is a good sign that the product is a stable one on the grounds that the product makers are certain of their research and factors.
- Take your time to pick one that suits your budget and requirements.
Aging is something that happens to every single one of us throughout our lives. It’s a natural development. But not a soul wants to appear and feel old, so what if you could try an anti-aging diet to naturally control the process.
By : Natural Health News