Brand Name: Anastasia
Shade: Riviera (Rose Gold)
Finish: Illuminating – Satin
Priced at: $28 excluding taxes
- Amazing geometrical designing on the highlighter which has been designed to enhance pigmentation
- The outer packaging is standard with a black car box and black compact that isn’t anything fancy
- The design has a technical science behind it to provide better pigmentation
What I like about ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN RIVIERA?
- Such an amazing shade that adds a beautiful lit from within kind of glow on my cheeks
- Awesome pigmentation
- Smooth application
- Buttery formula
- Blends into the skin like dream
- Lasts whole day without touch ups
- Compliments all skin tones
- Does not look ashy or muddy
- Gives a beautiful, very healthy and lit-from-within kind of glow
- Does not highlight pores
What I don’t like about ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN RIVIERA?
- Needs a little extra swirl with the brush to pick up good amount of highlighter
My thoughts on ANASTASIA ILLUMINATOR IN RIVIERA
I had no plans to keep it in my stash initially when I ordered. I thought I would give it away because it looked tan pink in the pan and I thought that it would make me look tan and ashy. Also, I didn’t like Cindy Loumanizer by The Balm so I thought I wouldn’t keep it and give it to my baby cousin but when I received and swatched it was truly “love at first swatch” and on my cheeks it became eternal love. I own gazillion highlighters and as of now this is one of the best highlighters of life. Love the formula, love the pigmentation, love how it adds such luminosity to my cheeks, love how it makes me glow in the dark and love how it lasts forever. This definitely is a keeper for me.
What is it made of?
Ingredients not available on the actual Anastasia website.
See photo here
By : Natural Health News