What is Protein Diet Plan?
Protein diet is a very common diet plan that tons of people follow because it shows great results in short period of time. It is a diet rich in proteins with low intake of carbohydrates and fats. Mostly people add chicken breast in this diet because of its high protein and low fat content. This is one of the easiest diets as per majority of the people and is really popular amongst obese people wanting to lose weight fast. It has been designed to add boost of protein in your diet with less intake of carbs and fats. High protein diet basically reduces hunger prangs which results in this diet being so popular for quicker weight loss.
Who shouldn’t follow Protein Diet Plan?
People with kidney, liver or serious heart disease should not follow this high protein diet plan without the supervision of their medical expert looking after them.
What are some of the best sources to prepare Protein Diet Plan?
There are some protein-rich foods that you need to add in your diet to prepare your high protein diet plan for weight loss.
- Lean meats
- Low-fat dairy
- Nuts and seeds
How much protein are you getting from these foods?
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese: 14 grams
- 3 ounces tofu, firm: 13 grams
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils: 9 grams
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter or almond butter: 8 grams
- 1 ounce cooked lean meat, fish, skinless poultry: 7 grams
- 1 ounce cheese: 7 grams
- 1/2 cup cooked kidney beans: 7 grams
- 1 ounce nuts: 4-7 grams
- 1 large egg: 6 grams
- 4 ounces low-fat plain yogurt: 6 grams
- 4 ounces soy milk: 5 grams
- 4 ounces low-fat milk: 4 grams
By : Natural Health News