Brand Name: Urban Decay
Overall Rating: 1/5
- Smaller version is travel friendly
- Comes with two outer caps to secure the fluid while travelling
- Love the matte finish cardboard packaging it comes in
- Lovely combination of purple and white
- There’s something about the nozzle which doesn’t let the fluid spread equally all over
What I like about URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY?
There is nothing that I like in this spray like actually nothing! It’s a total waste ofmoney!
What I don’t like about URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY?
- When sprayed over powder foundations it makes the skin blotchy
- Not all that great for liquid foundations
- Does not control sweat
- Haven’t noticed a difference in longevity of makeup after spraying it
- Nozzle does not distribute the fluid equally
- You are looking for a miracle in terms of increasing longevity of your makeup
- You are wanting a good makeup setting spray (this is below average)
My thoughts on URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY
I was initially using ELF makeup mist and I found it far better than this Urban Decay one but the only downside to that was it felt heavy on my skin but it had a perfect hold on my makeup. This one is lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy at all but it doesn’t do much to increase the lasting power of makeup. I totally regret spending my money on this crap. I am glad I ordered travel size and not the full size.
What is it made of?
Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, CaprylylGylcol, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, EthylhexylIsononanoate, IsononylIsononanoate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract.
By : Natural Health News