Brand Name: TARTE
- fetching (rose) new
- smashing (coral pink) new
- beaming (apricot pink) new
- dollface (cool pink)
- prim (plum nude)
Finish: Matte to satin
Priced at: $44 excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 4.9/5
- Beautiful packaging with great color selection
- The black bling outer packaging does slightly, only slightly look a little cheap but overall a nice sleek palette
- Name of each blush is mentioned clearly on the palette under each shade
- Perfect holiday like packaging with that extra bling
What I like about TARTE BLING IT ON AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH PALETTE?
- Beautiful selection of colors
- Very pretty and wearable colors for everyday use
- Great pigmentation unlike some other holiday collections
- Awesome lasting power
- Beautiful packaging
- Full size blushes
- Great value for money
What I don’t like about TARTE BLING IT ON AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH PALETTE?
- The shimmery packaging looks slightly cheap as the shimmer tends to fall off
I kept adding and removing this palette in my Sephora bag for almost 10 days because I was so indecisive about ordering it and then when my friend placed an order for her palette I was like; she can’t use it alone, I’ll have to accompany her and that’s how I ended up ordering this palette that too from the Sephora 20% which wasn’t a bad deal at all. I got lucky here! The moment I received this palette I loved the size of it because normally palettes are small when you hold them than they usually appear in the pictures. This was a plus for me. Anyways finally after about 3 to 4 days of receiving it I started using it and this was probably my second Tarte blush experience and OMG! I was blown away with the quality, the color payoff, the color selection, the lasting power and everything else about this palette that I ended up ordering 2 more full size blushes from the Tarte 30% off friends and family offer. I didn’t have a good experience with my first Tarte blush which was a $10 Sephora deal from last year’s Black Friday deals. The quality on that one wasn’t all that impressive but this palette, you guys, is life!!!
I absolutely love this little wonder of joy, I call it and I am never going back to any other blush for at least a few months now. Unfortunately, today when I am writing this, it’s not available on Sephora anymore. It’s gone but do get your hands on next year’s holiday blush palette for sure!
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News