Brand Name: NYX
Shade: San Paulo (Plummy pink)
Overall Rating: 5/5
- Comes sealed in a plastic wrap which ensures that the product is brand new
- Standard lip gloss kind of packaging widely used for all liquid lipsticks these days
- Comes with a doe foot applicator
- Absolutely adore the tube especially the cap that is super matte
- Packaging leaves an impression of class
What I like about NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN “SAN PAULO”?
- Intense pigmentation
- Great lasting power
- Beautiful matte formula
- Beautiful plummy pink color that goes with so many skin tones especially medium to dark
- Super creamy mousey formula that makes application so much smoother and easier
What I don’t like about NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN “SAN PAULO”?
- Shade looks slightly different in the tube (more on the coral side)
My thoughts on NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN “SAN PAULO”
How is it possible that I have a blog where I review so many products and I don’t talk about the ever so popular NYX soft matte lip creams? But unfortunately, a beauty junkie like me got to try this baby only recently! I don’t know WHY I took so long to get my hands on this lip cream. I still ordered just one. How stupid of me! I should have ordered ALL but it’s never too late and I have already ordered 5 more shades that will be arriving soon and each one of them will be up on the blog with swatches as soon as I receive them. This is hands down the best liquid lip cream formula EVER that lasts, is non-drying and is intensely pigmented. I don’t know why do other liquid lipsticks are so dry when there already exists such a great, creamy and buttery formula.
What is it made of?
PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Dimethicone,Beeswax, GlycerylBehenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone /DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane,DisteardimoniumHectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na.Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 AlLake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 AlLake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 AlLake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499(Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (TitaniumDioxide).
By : Natural Health News