Welcome to day 4 of your Mediterranean diet plan!
Daily calorie total: 1,532
Percent of daily calories from fat: 33%
Percent of daily calories from saturated fat: 11%
Percent of daily calories from carbohydrates: 40%
Percent of daily calories from protein: 26%
On to the diet plan!
Breakfast On Day 4 Of Mediterranean Diet Plan
Fluffy Pancakes and Fresh Raspberries
- Serve fluffy pancakes from Monday’s breakfast
- Just add 2 tablespoons light maple syrup, 1 1/2 cups raspberries, and 1 cup fat-free milk
Lunch On Day 4 Of Mediterranean Diet Plan
Mediterranean Grilled Sea Bass
- Serve remaining sea bass from Wednesday’s dinner over rest of baby arugula leaves
- If there isn’t enough left from last night’s dinner then go back to Wednesday plan and copy the same recipe and prepare again
- Don’t forget to add baby arugula leaves to your meal
Snack For Day 4 Of Mediterranean Diet Plan
Vegetables and Sweet Sour Cream Dip
- Mix 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Add 1 tablespoon light maple syrup and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dip 10 grape tomatoes and 1 cup fresh string beans in this sweet, creamy dip
This would make enough serving that it should last you through Thursday’s and Friday’s snack.
Dinner For Day 4of Mediterranean Diet Plan
Frittata and Baklava
- If you have leftover frittata from Wednesday’s breakfast then that should do half of your work
- Serve fritata with 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Top it with 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, and 1 cup fat-free milk
- Have 1 slice of whole-wheat toast topped with 2 teaspoons light trans-fat-free margarine
- For dessert, have one 2-inch-square piece of baklava, a traditional Greek pastry with flaky fillo dough and walnuts.
Onto Day 5 (Friday) now…
By : Natural Health News