Shade: ZOOM BLACK (Rich black)
Ideal for: Adding volume and separating the lashes without causing clumping.
Priced at: $17 at M.A.C official website and stores excluding taxes
Available at: M.A.C official website, M.A.C stores, Macy’s, Nordstrom etc.
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Comes in a signature black M.A.C box
- Has a three sided fiber brush on the wand
What I like about M.A.C ZOOM LASH MASCARA?
- Adds instant volume to add character to the eyes
- A perfect volumizing mascara for additional drama
- Perfectly curls the lashes
- Creamy formula that never clumps
- Separates each lash individually making eyes look a Barbie’s
- Great for days when you choose a no makeup – makeup look
- Totally safe for sensitive eyes
- Doesn’t cause any irritation
- Doesn’t smudge throughout the day
- Great for everyday wear
- Ophthalmologist tested
What I don’t like about M.A.C ZOOM LASH MASCARA?
- A little pricey
My thoughts on M.A.C ZOOM LASH MASCARA
First time I received a sample size of M.A.C zoom lash mascara and I kept it aside because I already have a ton of mascaras in my vanity. I thought this would be more or less like the ones I already have so why even bother giving it a try. I don’t usually wear mascara in daily basis because I have this fear of losing lash hair if I put on too much mascara. One fine day I decided to give it a try because it was just lying idle since so long and holy moly! When I tried it I loved it! Coming on towards the in depth product analysis now I would say that this mascara is amazing for routine wear. I used it every single day for almost 10 days and not even a single hair fell out of my lash. This definitely won my heart and here I am praising this little baby so much. I highly recommend this M.A.C zoom lash mascara for everyday use. Do try and let me know your review in the comment section below.
What is it made of?
INGREDIENTS NOT AVAILABLE!