Brand Name: Laura Mercier
Ideal for: Setting foundation, under eye concealer or your overall face after completing makeup
Full size 1 oz. – $37 excluding taxes
Trial size 0.33 oz.-$22.50 excluding taxes
- Comes in a nice card box, nothing too fancy
- Comes in the form of loose powder contained in a nice jar
- I really like the color and the finish of the lid and it is my most favorite thing in the entire packaging
What I like about LAURA MERCIER TRANSLUSCENT POWDER?
- Adds a beautiful glow to your face
- Sets makeup in place
- Sets foundation without making your face look cakey
- Makes skin silky and smooth for even application of rest of the makeup
- Great for setting under eyeconcealer on days you want to go natural
- Instantly blends into the skin
- Blurs out fine lines and imperfections
- Great for oily skin
- Does not cause breakouts
- Does not reflect in light
- Great for flash photography
- Does not clog pores
What I don’t like about LAURA MERCIER TRANSLUSCENT POWDER?
- Loose form
- Can dry out skin for people with really dry skin
My thoughts on LAURA MERCIER TRANSLUSCENT POWDER
I just don’t like powders in loose form because it can get really annoying to apply them. This powder itself is amazing but, I wish it was in compact form. I really like the way it adds a beautiful radiance to my skin and sets everything in place. I am not a fan but yeah, I really like the way it makes your makeup look. After applying foundation you can set it with this powder without looking like a cake, that you might look with other full coverage powders. It preps your skin by making it a smooth canvass for doing the rest of the stuff i.e. contouring, blush application, highlighting etc. You can also use it to carve out your contours without looking like a clown.
What is it made of?
Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, EthylhexylPalmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylparaben, AscorbylPalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Methicone. May contain: Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499).
By : Natural Health News