Brand Name: KAT VON D
Shade: Lolita (Mid toned brown)
Overall Rating: 3.8/5
- Kat Von D has this touch of her character in all her products that represent class and simplicity
- Very simple tattooed matte black cap with which doe foot applicator is attached
- Beautiful antique packaging with KAT VON D printed on the bottom
- Came in a cute Sephora Favorite Give Me Some Lip box (Box shown in the reference photos below)
- Tapered wand
What I like about KAT VON D LIQUID LIPSTICK LOLITA?
- Very velvety formula
- Easy to work with
- Beautiful antique packaging
- Intensely pigmented
- Contains vitamin E and sunflower seeds
- Does not stain lips
- One swipe is all you need to get enjoy the rich pigmentation
What I don’t like about KAT VON D LIQUID LIPSTICK LOLITA?
- This particular one from the Sephora box isn’t long lasting
- Straight up brown shade that is not so flattering on my face
My thoughts on KAT VON D LIQUID LIPSTICK LOLITA?
I haven’t honestly tried the actual full size Kat Von D liquid lipsticks yet because I am not too into the lipstick as I am more of a highlighter and blush junkie. I can use almost anything on my lips for special occasions because all that matters to me is the color. On the other hand for routine wear I prefer a good lipstick that does not dehydrate, excessively dry out my lips or stain them. I decided to give this Sephora Favorites lip box launched in 2015 a try because it was economical and had a couple of good lipsticks. Generally speaking my eperience with the whole box wasn’t all that amazing and with this particular one from the lot I wasn’t all that impressed either. It wasn’t long lasting but the formula is definitely great and the color was straight up brown on my NC 20 skin.
I think there is a new version of Lolita in the full size tube which I want to try because this shade is extremely raved about everywhere in fact this shade was typically the reason why I went for this box. Anyways I would come back with an updated review on Kat Von D lipsticks in different shades in separate posts so keep watching this space.
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply