Brand: Diana of London
Shade: Spanish Dreams – 12
1. Fair & medium complexion with pale undertones &
2. NC 20, NC 25 and NC 30.
3. Women above 25.
1. Packaging: 4/5 –Nicely packaged but does not do justice to the price tag.
2. Texture: 4.5/5 – Creamy but does not melt.
3. Lasting Power: 4/5 – Lasts for about 4 hours.
4. Shade Color: 4.8/5 – Beautiful brownish pink shade. Lovely combination of peach and pink.
5. Overall Rating: 4.3/5 – Nice shade for routine wear but packaging can be made classier as the price is slightly on the higher side.
Do I recommend it?
Yes, but with limitations.
Why do I commend it?
I commend it because I like the color payoff and the brownish pink shade which is ideal for routine wear on days when you want to dress up chic yet simple for office. It is not a great choice for young girls but definitely a yes for women in their late 20’s and those elegant elderly women who are looking for light shades in their old age. It looks classy when you wear it to office. I call it corporate shade.
*My mother in law loves this kind of shades and I wear this to office.*
Why is it a hit?
- Good color payoff.
- Ultra soft texture as promised.
- Comfortable to wear whole day.
- Easy to apply. One stroke and you are done.(Don’t repeat it’ll turn brown).
Why is it a miss?
- Nothing that I can think of.
- If you have dark skin tone above NC 30. It might not look great on you.
- If you are looking for something that makes you look perkier.
- If you think this is super lightweight. This is not as lightweight as they promised but extremely bearable.
Brace it with:
- Nude eyes with just a bit of kohl inside the eyes.
- Well done lashes.
- Matte or shimmer blush in shades of peach, brownish pink and subtle coral.
- Bronze or light gold shimmer highlights.
Insert DOL 1 here.
Photos for Reference
By : Natural Health News