Brand Name: CLINIQUE
Shade: Light Medium
Skin type: Combination to oily
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
- Comes in a Clinique standard green card box
- The bottle is made in such a nice blue shade that look so pleasing to the eyes
- Has a twist cover lid with a nifty nozzle to dispense the liquid
What I like about CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTION BB CREAM?
- It is awesomeness in a bottle for people with breakout prone skin
- Instantly brightens the complexion
- Thin consistency makes it easier to blend with thick coverage foundations
- Very lightweight on the skin
- Does not cause breakouts of course
- Medium but buildable coverage
- Looks natural
- Blends beautifully without any hassle
- Can be easily applied with fingers
- Perfectly matches the skin tone
- Contains SPF 40 (this is like WOW!)
What I don’t like about CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTION BB CREAM?
- Oxidizes without a primer because of the SPF maybe
- Shade selection slightly misleading as the actual shade is somewhat darker than the name says
My thoughts on CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTION BB CREAM
For somebody like my skin type (sensitive and acne prone) this is a God send product that I absolutely love. It instantly brightens my complexion, mattifies without making my face look powdery or cakey, gives a beautiful natural coverage and perfectly hides blemishes. I love it but the shade light medium is slightly dark for my skin tone. It has peachy undertones which cause a bit of oxidization during the day. I like to mix it in my yellow foundations which are too light for my skin to make a perfect cocktail that blends like a dream on my ski giving it the most amazing finish without breaking it out. I usually mix it in foundations that I absolutely love for the finish but hate because they break me out and with this one mixed I don’t really see any breakouts whatsoever.
A Small Tip:
- Don’t expose it to sunlight
- Don’t forget to shake before use *very important*
- Mix it in thick, full coverage foundations for a natural look and to make blending easier
- Mix it in foundation that you love but they cause breakouts
What is it made of?
water\aqua\eau • methyl trimethicone•alcohol•ethylhexylpalmitate • peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyldimethicone•propanediol• glycerin •glycerylcaprylate• peg-3 dimethicone•dimethicone•tocopheryl acetate •lecithin•triethoxycaprylylsilane•stearylglycyrrhetinate•sorbitansesquiisostearate• sodium hyaluronate• pyridoxine hcl•stearic acid• hesperidin methyl chalcone•palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7• sodium chloride• aluminum hydroxide •steareth-20• dipeptide-2 •silica •sodium citrate •phenoxyethanol• [+/- mica •iron oxides (ci 77491) • iron oxides (ci 77492) •iron oxides (ci 77499) •titanium dioxide (ci 77891)] [iln41343]
By : Natural Health News