What is Bearberry?
Bearberry is a likeable fruit for black and grizzly bears and for like reasons the plant got this name. There are various attributes to this plant and it has various health benefits and uses. This Herbs article is all about bearberry and its extract, it’s utilized and advantages.
Historically, Bearberry has been one of the most successful treatments of urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and a host of other disease. Bearberry is a powerful tonic for the body, and its antiseptic properties are excellent for the skin as well. Bearberry is one of the various ingredients that are becoming more famous in skin care products today.
Common antiseptics like witch hazel are still extensively used today to treat wounds, acne, and other skin conditions. Natural resources like Herb Plants and berries were the only form of medical or makeup treatment accessible. Now, these natural developments are making way to today’s mainstream cosmetics. These cosmetics occur to be the most successful product lines available to combat a variety of skin conditions.
Benefits of Bearberry
Benefits of Bearberry herbs include are:
- Bearberry helps in reducing inflammation and therefore is extremely suitable for people suffering from rheumatism arthritis and the pain connected with it.
- Bearberry helps to treat high blood pressure.
- Bearberry has an astringent property. It helps for female genital apparatus.
- This can be directly applied to burns, canker sores, wounds, bruises, or areas of inflammation.
- Bearberry is also looked upon for its high skin-enriching properties. With rich antioxidant content, these plants assist in lessen the free radical activity and delaying aging.
- It has been used to fight against E.Coli.
- Astringent tannins found in this herb are binding and help relieve diarrhea.
- People with kidney disorders should avoid its use in excess, as it can make worse the problems.
- Bearberry extract is present in cream and lotions which help to remove pigmentation and tanning.
- Eating bearberries has been used to promote a healthy recovery of the mother by reduce some of the pain and discomfort.
- Bearberries are helpful in the treatment of kidney and gallbladder stones as it have germicide value which helps to stop infections.
- The tea prepared from the leaves is used in congestion, cold and cough.
- There is a kidney condition called nephritis, which can be treated with the help of bearberry extract tea or tincture.
- Its use is not recommended in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- The extract also contains antioxidants, which destroy free radicals, thereby preventing discoloration of hair.
- The leaves of plant have astringent action and used to wash sores.
- Infusion of leaves is used for urinary tract infections and in venereal disease.
- Another health benefit of bearberry natural herbs is that it helps in cleansing and detoxifying your body. Being a natural diuretic, it assists in getting rid of the toxins and harmful wastes that are accumulated in the body.
- Another advantage to the strong properties of Bearberry herb is the bacteriostatic action that works against Staphylococci, the staph responsible for the MRSA superbug. Any skin care product with Bearberry may also help the fight against the superbug, in addition to the other benefits for the skin.
By : Natural Health News