Recipe: Scrambled Eggsadilla
What Do You Need?
- 1 whole egg plus 1 egg white
- 2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chunky salsa
How Do You Make It?
- Scramble eggs with pepper and onion
- Fold into tortilla with cheese and salsa
Voila! You’re done! EAT IT…
How Many Calories Would You Consume With This?
Good To Know!
This breakfast has 20 grams of protein altogether. Good enough proteins which will help you get the most out of your weight loss plan and also help maintain muscle mass. Proteins are hidden gems when you are on a diet which aids the process of weight loss. It is healthy to incorporate them in your meals especially when you are on a diet plan so, what are you waiting for? Get up NOW and make this easy breakfast to consume those 20 grams of proteins in minutes!
By : Natural Health News