What Is Acne Rosacea?
A research was carried out by the health care specialists that concluded that onset of symptoms tends to happen to people or adults who are over 30 years of age; however, both men and women can suffer through this chronic skin condition. Acne rosacea is basically a skin condition that appears on the very middle part of the face. The areas affected in this severe skin condition are the part around the:
These areas are likely to become red and the person might suffer from extensive pimples all around the face. Even it is commonly known as acne rosacea but it is quite different from acne. It is a chronic skin disease that usually affects people or adults with fair skin. The areas affected by rosacea are blood vessels, which are very small but when affected by this type of severe acne becomes enlarged and visible. Rosacea is common among people of Europe and it tends to have a severe impact on people and adults aging from thirty and sixty. As mentioned earlier, it tends to affect women three times more than compared to men, but men are more severely damaged when it occurs to them. Initially this skin condition starts with a permanent redness all across the cheeks, nose and forehead but can also spread to neck and chest.
What Are The Symptoms Of Acne Rosacea?
- If you are suffering from rosacea, you will notice that you won’t be having any blackheads or whiteheads, however pimples can occur. This requires immediate attention a professional dermatologist for certain skin care because in any case it is not treated immediately, the skin condition can go worse and the blushing appearance on your face can become permanent.
- If you don’t want your nose to be disfigured and cheeks to be puffy, get your rosacea treated immediately. In the case of severe damage done to your skin by this severe condition, all you need is to consider a professional cosmetic surgeon. A lot of you might have heard about this that, this acne is also caused by impaired vision. So, if you are suffering from such conditions do not forget to consult your dermatologist.
- There are a lot of symptoms constituting this severe skin condition but the most common symptom is the blushing effect on the cheeks. You need to take every possible step in order to avoid such conditions.
How Can Acne Rosacea Treated?
- First of all, you need to change your eating style or habit to a more healthy diet. If you see more than 3 ingredients listed, do not eat!
- Make sure that you are able to consume large quantities of leafy greens and fruits with citrus.
- Apple cider vinegar is considered to be one of the natural digestive aid and since this chronic skin condition is somewhat linked to digestive problems, it could help and assist in treatment. It discharges enzymes into the human body, which in return helps maintain the balance out the intestinal bacteria.
Related Articles :
By : Natural Health News