Brand Name: TOO FACED
Priced at: $30 excluding taxes
Can Too Faced disappoint when it comes to packaging? My answer is no!
- Such a beautiful subtle gold packaging with Too Faced engraved on it with a very appealing printed border
- The outer box is made of card and comes in a black brown color with all the description of the bronzer along with brand name imprinted on top
- Great quality mirror inside which is a traveller’s dream
What I like about CHOCOLATE SOLEIL MATTE BRONZER?
- Buttery formula
- Blends effortlessly
- Adds such a natural glow to the cheeks
- Doesn’t look cakey
- Can be used for light contouring
- Lasts a good amount of time
- Beautiful packaging
- Gives a natural looking finish
- Awesome chocolate smell
What I don’t like about CHOCOLATE SOLEIL MATTE BRONZER?
There is nothing that I don’t like about this gorgeous product.
My thoughts on CHOCOLATE SOLEIL MATTE BRONZER
I have never been a bronzer person because I am a brown girl and I feel I don’t really need to add anymore warmth to my natural skin tone but with this bronzer I have discovered a whole new world of bronzing. I love applying it early in the morning before office and I just cannot live without it now. On days when I don’t apply it, I feel there is something really important that is missing. I love to apply it on my face in the morning because of the chocolate smelling powder and I am just amazed at how seamlessly it blends into my skin. I absolutely love this baby and this is my go to bronzer/blush for every day. I sometimes skip the blush to apply this and on my brown skin it adds such a beautiful natural glow that I never expected from a bronzer, especially for somebody who is already brown.
What is it made of?
Talc, OctyldodecylStearoyl Stearate, EthylhexylPalmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, AscorbylPalmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/PeutContenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
By : Natural Health News
Leave a Reply