Brand Name: YSL
Shade: Almond B30
Priced at: $58 at Sephora excluding taxes
Overall Rating: 4.3/5
- Beautiful luxurious gold themed packaging
- Comes in a luxury gold card box that looks pleasing to the eyes
- The actual bottle is so sleek and beautiful
- My favorite is the golden cap which is really high quality and makes the entire bottle look gorgeous
- The black line between the cap and glass bottle also adds to its beauty
What I like about YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT LE TEINT RADIANCE AWAKENING FOUNDATION SPF 22?
- Available in a wide variety of shades
- Offers such a gorgeous luminous finish to the skin
- Does not accentuate dryness or pores
- Makes skin looks flawless
- Blends like a dream
- Does not oxidize
- Lasts a good amount of time
- Has such a nice cucumber like scent which makes me feel fresh and energetic
- Contains SPF and anti-fatigue agents
- Weightless finish
What I don’t like about YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT LE TEINT RADIANCE AWAKENING FOUNDATION SPF 22?
- Has orange undertone which makes the application go a little cakey and orangey
- Flashes back in the photos because of SPF
My thoughts on YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT LE TEINT RADIANCE AWAKENING FOUNDATION SPF 22?
I initially tried a sample from Sephora in the same shade and loved it so much that I ordered a full size bottle. I am always a little skeptical about trying new foundation be it high end or low end because most of them have always caused serious breakouts on my skin which is a deal breaker for me. When I tried the sample it didn’t break me out and my skin looked so beautiful with a healthy luminous finish that I was sold and went ahead to order the full size bottle in the same shade i.e. almond B30. Love it for days when I have to go for a no-makeup makeup look because I don’t have to put in too much effort to make my skin look extra luminous as it contains the right amount of luminosity already. It does offer what it claims in terms of offering a straight 8 hour radiant coverage with SPF protection and weightless finish.
What is it made of?
Octinoxate 6.8%: Sunscreen
By : Natural Health News