Brand Name: TARTE
Shade: True Love
Ideal for: Adding a flush of rosy hue on your cheeks and lips.
Priced at: $8.99 excluding taxes
- Comes in a really chubby stick bright pink stick with a silver cap
- The stain can be pushed from bottom to the top
- You can’t twist the stick
- Overall nice packaging that catches attention
What I like about TARTE TRUE LOVE CHEEK STAIN?
- Love the chubby stick and the pink packaging
- Beautiful reddish color that makes your cheeks look flushed and healthy
- Adds a nice sheen to the cheeks for naturally healthy looking cheeks
- Stains well and lasts a decent amount of time
- Looks so pretty if used on the lips as well
- Perfect blush and lip matching can be done in only one go with just one product
- Looks natural
What I don’t like about TARTE TRUE LOVE CHEEK STAIN?
- The push instead of twist to get the product out
My thoughts on TARTE TRUE LOVE CHEEK STAIN
I ordered my first TarteHoliday Collection blush palette and became a fan upon first application. I had a terrible experience with my first ever Tarte blush that came in a holiday set which was really a poor quality blush. I absolutely loved the holiday palette and that’s when I realized that Tarte blushes are actually amazing, stay put the whole day and are well worth the hype. Then Tarte had a 30% off going during Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015 and I had to get like REALLY HAD TO get something because this is my favorite brand so far, also because the ingredients they use are 100% natural. It makes me feel safe to use their products so I am always on the lookout at the Tarte website for something new and exciting that can be of some use to me.
Anyways, cutting long story short I ordered this cheek stain randomly on a whim because I thought I should have something in the form of a cheek stain instead of regular powder blushes that can sometime look chalky. This doubles up as a cheek and lip stain which is a plus for me. I can shove it in my office bag and can get my cheeks and lips stained on the go without looking to overly done. The best thing that makes me happy about this is that it looks very natural on the face and on the lips. I just don’t like this weird scent and taste that goes in my mouth when I apply it on my lips.
How to apply?
- Apply with a slightly damp sponge OR
- Apply with Real Techniques buffing brush OR
- Apply with your fingers
I prefer applying it with my Real Techniques Complexion sponge.
What is it made of?
Ingredients not available.