Brand Name: KAT VON D
Finish: Matte and tacky
Priced at: $32 at Sephora
Skin type: Oily to combination but not acne prone
Overall Rating: 4.2/5
- Comes in a beautiful very unique packaging with typical Kat Von D touch to it
- The bottle itself is quite unique with tattoo flowers all over the bottom and top
- You get a luxurious feel the moment you hold it
What I like about KAT VON D LOCK-IT FEATHERWEIGHTPRIMER?
- Absorbs well into the skin
- Gives skin a very smooth finish
- Gets tacky upon massaging
- Gives a very cool effect to the skin
- You clearly feel your skin is being prepped
- Enhances longevity of almost all foundations
- Mattifies skin
- Controls oil all day
- Includes vitamin B5, aloe vera, jojoba, and shea
- Hydrates skin
- Lightweight as the name says
What I don’t like about KAT VON D LOCK-IT FEATHERWEIGHTPRIMER?
- Flares existing acne breakouts
My thoughts on KAT VON D LOCK-IT FEATHERWEIGHT PRIMER
I loved the finish and the cool clean feeling this primer gives but the only thing that scared me a bit was the fear of acne breakouts. When I used it I was having terrible breakout already, so that was probably not the ideal time to check it for that purpose. I will try again on days when I have clear skin or probably do a patch test to figure out if it actually does flare up or cause acne. Overall I loved the smooth finish and the way it absorbed so effortlessly into my skin. For better results I would personally suggest that you mix it in your foundation and apply because that is what I do on my clients looking for full coverage that is dewy and glowing especially those with oily skin types.
What is it made of?
Water, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Jojoba Esters, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyurethane-34, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, GlycerylOleate Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, TropaeolumMajus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, 3-Aminopropanol.
By : Natural Health News