Brand Name: Giorgio Armani
Ideal for: Dry to combination skin
Priced at: $62 (1oz)
- Comes in a nice frosted glass bottle
- Comes with a pump on top to control and dispense the product in desired quantity
- A small Giorgio Armani logo in silver is nicely placed where the lid closes
- Minimal printing which makes it look classy
What I like about Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation?
- Makes your skin luminous and dewy
- Looks so natural
- Looks like your own skin but better
- Lasts a good amount of time
- Doesn’t cake up
- Doesn’t separate throughout the day
- Looks so beautiful and fresh all day
- Great coverage
- Satin finish
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Blends smoothly like a dream
What I don’t like about Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation?
- Feels heavy throughout the day
- Quite pricey
My thoughts on Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Had always heard great things about Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation but somehow was never really interested in buying it because of the high price point. I thought maybe this an overly hyped up product because I usually don’t have really good experiences with products that are overly hyped. One day I randomly received a sample from Sephora in the shade 5.5 which is one or two shades darker than my actual skin tone but I still took a chance and used it. It won my heart on the very first application even though it made me look slightly tan because the shade was darker but still it looked so beautiful, luminous and dewy on my skin. I was literally dancing when I found it in my Sephora stash because I didn’t really remember adding it to my basket. It was God sent!
I absolutely loved the finish of it and now the bad part is that it felt so heavy on my face all day. I could clearly feel something heavy sitting on my skin throughout the day. I was sick the day I wore it and I kept thinking it was because of that but I then discussed it with people in my community. They confirmed this to me that yes, it does feel heavy on the skin which is weird to me. I am paying 62 dollars for something and what’s the point if I can’t even wear it all day. If somebody from the brand is listening, please do something about the formula and make it weightless so that we can comfortably wear it. I wouldn’t purchase the full bottle only because of this issue. If it was weightless I would have worn it every single day and it would have been my Holy Grail foundation for life.
What is it made of?
Micro-Fil Technology: Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish.
By : Natural Health News