Brand Name: FRESH
Purpose: To hydrate, moisturize and prepare lips before putting on matte liquid lipsticks.
It gets two different ratings:
As a primer: 5/5
As a lip treatment: 3/5
- Different packaging unlike all other lip balms that comes in the form of a stick
- Comes in a glass bottle with a pump on top which is very hygienic and unique
- Lovely bronze lid that makes it look really luxurious
- The deluxe size I received comes in a tube that squeezes the product out in a controlled manner
- Both deluxe and full size are hygienic unlike the traditional stick versions of lip balms
What I like about FRESH SUGAR LIP SERUM ADVANCED THERAPY?
- Acts as a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT hydrating lip base for ultra-matte liquid lipsticks that are otherwise drying on lips
- Does not cause the matte lipsticks to break apart or look cakey
- My absolute favorite to apply before matte lippies
- Does not cause the lipstick to slide off as it is no greasy
- Instantly brightens bare lips
- Gives a very tingly and cool sensation to the lips
- Tastes sweet, of course!: D
- Does not feel heavy on lips like some of the balms do
What I don’t like about FRESH SUGAR LIP SERUM ADVANCED THERAPY?
- Too pricey for only 0.3 oz quantity
- Does not really soften lips like my favorite Aerin Rose lip conditioner does
My thoughts on FRESH SUGAR LIP SERUM ADVANCED THERAPY
Initially when I used it I didn’t see it helping my lips soften in any way but then I thought of trying it under matte lippies since it is not greasy at all and it turned out to be a hit. Don’t know how well it acts as a lip conditioner or treatment as I haven’t used it on regular basis but I can if you guys are interested. If you want to receive an update keep a look out on the UPDATE section right below this line.
Will update you all after trying for a few days on how well it works as a lip treatment but for now use it as a primer for an effortless glide of ultra-matte liquid lippies.
What is it made of?
- Acmella Flower Extract: Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract: Helps to improve elasticity.
- Sugar: Helps to moisturize and soothe.
Water, Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, EthylhexylPalmitate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxaneCrosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, CommiphoraMukul Resin Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, SpilanthesAcmella Flower Extract, RibesNigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, AscorbylTetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, AscorbylPalmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, TetrasodiumEdta, DipalmitoylHydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Stevioside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol.
By : Natural Health News