Brand Name: COLOURPOP
Shade: Prenup (mid-tone plum pink)
Overall Rating: 4.7/5
(Would have given 5/5 but see what I don’t like about COLOURPOP CHEEK BLUSH IN “PRENUP”? portion of this post for why it loses points)
- Comes in a cute card packing in white and pink with a hole on top which shows the shade of the blush
- The blush itself is contained in a small white pot with a transparent lid for shade visibility
- You cannot depot it from the container
- Takes up a lot of space in the vanity because of the bulky pot
- Packaging is way too big for the amount of product in it
What I like about COLOURPOP CHEEK BLUSH IN “PRENUP”?
- Beautiful shade that can be worn for everyday minimal makeup look
- Great moussey /buttery formula
- Easy to apply on the go
- Can be easily applied with fingers
- Great lasting power
- Natural satin finish that looks absolutely lovely on most skin tones
What I don’t like about COLOURPOP CHEEK BLUSH IN “PRENUP”?
- Does not provide coverage with makeup brushes
- Can only be applied with fingers or select brushes for best results
- Bulky packaging
My thoughts on COLOURPOP CHEEK BLUSH IN “PRENUP”?
This stuff is truly magic. I don’t know what’s in the formula that makes these babies so special. I have always been afraid of trying blushes from a local brand or let’s say a drugstore brand because I feel they get chalky and look kind of artificial on your cheeks but it is not the case with these super affordable Colourpop blushes. This shade Prenup in particular is such a nice plumy pink color that looks so amazing on my nc 20 skin. It gives such a nice healthy sheen to my cheeks that I cannot stop looking in the mirror.
If you want healthy looking, flushed kind of cheeks without going overboard with the color this is your option. You can easily apply it with your fingers but it might not be all that amazing for some. For me personally I love the fact that I don’t have to carry a huge blush brush in my bag for touch ups because I can effortlessly dust it all over my cheeks with my fingers. It might sound unhygienic to some but if you keep an anti-bacterial hand gel with you this stuff is your best friend.
A Small Tip:
- Use it with a dense kabuki brush that you use to blend your foundation
What is it made of?
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE*, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE*, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE*, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE*, POLYURETHANE-33*, ALUMINA*, DIMETHICONE/VINYLTRIMETHYLISILOXYSILICATE CROSSPOLYMER, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, SILICA*, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYBUTENE*, PALMITIC ACID*, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TIN OXIDE*. [+/- ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN (CI 77288), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), D&C RED 34 (CI 15880:1), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), GREEN 5 (CI 61570), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), MICA (CI 77019), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850:1), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 21 (CI 45380:2), RED 27 (CI 45410:1), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140:1), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]. *MAY BE PART OF A PIGMENT SET
By : Natural Health News