Brand Name: CLINIQUE
Finish: Matte – Non greasy
Idea for: Sensitive, normal, combination and oily skin types
$5 excluding taxes – 0.5 oz
$14.50 excluding taxes – 1.7 oz
$26 excluding taxes – 4.2oz
$38 excluding taxes – 6.7 oz
- One of the best packaging (pump version) that I have seen on moisturizers so far
- Beautiful matte plastic bottle that comes with a nice silver pump
- Looks like glass bottle but is matte plastic in real
- Comes with standard Clinique box packing
- Looks luxurious on the vanity table
- Pump is a plus for hygienic reasons
What I like about CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL?
- Absorbs well into the skin
- Doesn’t make skin look greasy or oily
- Does not cause breakouts
- Dermatologist developed formula
- Provides required hydration for oily to combination skin types
- Adds a beautiful glow to the skin
- Enhances complexion
- Enhances the overall situation of your skin
What I don’t like about CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL?
This product is love!
My thoughts on CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL
It took me a while to get my hands on the awesomeness Clinique has made years ago. I got a sample sized of this moisturizer in lotion form which broke me out really bad because I have sensitive, acne prone skin but I loved the other affects it has on my skin. The lotion enhanced my complexion and made my skin glow along with cystic acne so ever since then I was eyeing this gel form of this moisturizer which has been designed specifically for people with my skin types. I got my hands on it at Sephora VIB Rouge sale 2015 at a really good price and I am a fan ever since then. It is doing wonders to my skin and is improving the overall situation of skin. I love how it is adding glow to my skin and making it look even with every day that passes. I use it on my hands and feet too and have seen a very visible difference. Hands down my favorite moisturizer which I will be using in summers too!
I will keep repurchasing it for life until I find an even better formula. Thank you Clinique for making this!
What is it made of?
By : Natural Health News